Tuesday 26 April 2011

Homophobia in S.A

Homophobia is still an issue in South Africa, as it was when it was still something new. We have seen and heard of many attacks on them, don't get me wrong I don't endorse hate attacks but I think forcing people to accept something they do not agree, can be prejudicial. I heard a woman on the train saying she blames the local soapie GENERATIONS for making her son, "gay" whether this is important or not, is open for discussion. However how are the political parties changing the mindset of our people. It was once said the whites took away something of great value to the black man, "his mind" but is this a black problem or a universal one. I am an individual and I have my own opinions, I don't endrose hate attack but however I am not a fan of homosexuals. All I am saying is if it's an issue lets find a diplomatic solution to it, not turn a blind eye or rub it in each other's face. Tell me what you think of this predicament and perhaps we harbour the solution. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Impacible writting, the day after this post a hate attack was on the news. If this does not emphasis, the seriousness of the issue in mention

    ReplyDelete