Saturday 21 May 2011

S.A says no to change

South Africa showed once again its loyalty to the A.N.C was unrivaled. I just hope they start delivering what they promised their respective voters. A member of the A.N.C youth league once said "Any one who dreams of  becoming a president, has to join the A.N.C" many people from different parties have dismissed this statement. When the results were released it absolutely ascertained that particular member. I hate talking about politics but I want to be part of the change and growth of this country, I guess this means I am a patriot. I don't like the past but I always look to the future because that will ultimately be your past.

Whoever wins the election does not determine the success of the individual, we all owe it to ourselves and our country to habour the best interest of this nations. We will talk about this once again in the next elections its bye for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment